The determination to add value to the lives of the poor and vulnerable members of the society drives our sustainable people-centric empowerment programs, advocates for a society where values are upheld, inequality gap bridged, improved health care prioritized with a safe and secure environment for our women/girls to live and thrive.
To empower families and restore values in our youths.
To create a platform where values can be added to the lives of the people
- To provide enabling environment for raising successful families.
- To empower women to provide economic and emotional support to their families, end stigmatization and violence against women.
- To advocate for the prevention of teenage pregnancy, rape and education for the girl child.
- To create opportunity that engenders moral values and economic excellence.
- To Support government efforts towards sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Health and Wellness
- Education of the Girl child and moral re-orientation of our youth
- Advocacy against rape and Gender Based Violence
- Economic empowerment
- Youth participation and re-orientation for behavioural change
- Children / Youth.
- Physically Challenged.
- Community Based Organizations (CBOs).
- Community Health Workers / TBA.
- Traditional / Community Development Associations.
- Policy Makers (Local).
- Maternal/New Born Child Health(MNCH) e.g safe motherhood/ safe delivery
- Gender Based Violence Preventive and Response services
- Adolescent Health and Moral Development Programmme
- Health Care Services/Wellness
- Empowerment Programmes/Capacity Building
- Behavioural Change Communication (BCC) i.e Advocacy and Sensitization
- Mentoring and Training Peer Educators.
- Health Care Service.
- Capacity building.
- Networking and Partnership Re-enforcement.
- Trade-Specific Empowerment for the Indigent and Vulnerable People.